So excited to announce that I am back at work to see you all.
At this stage, the number of clients that can be accommodated per day is limited. The salon is fully sanitized after each client. I will do my best to accommodate you as best as possible. Masks are up to you. It’s not possible for me to use a mask when threading so I will not have one on.
To keep us all safe and accommodate you, I have put some basic protocols in place:
- If you have any symptoms please advise me in advance and reschedule the appointment.
- Please note that bags are not allowed in the salon.
- Jackets, scarfs etc need to be left in the car if you not going to be wearing it all the time.
- Keys and phone is fine but keep it on you (no putting stuff around)
- Shoes are to please be left outside before you enter.
- The sanitizer will be available on entry please, sanitize before the treatment. The sanitizer will be available at any time you need. I will sanitize throughout the appointment too.
- Please avoid cash when paying as far as possible. EFT or Geo payments are far safer.
For everyone’s safety please understand and follow these protocols.
Thank you in advance